- Entering and checking daily and annual records according to the unified accounting system approved in Iraq.
- Opening the bank account of the Client’s company with an official authorization issued by the management of the Client’s company.
- Organizing Employee’s forms with the Social Security department for the purpose of knowing the value of the sums payable to the institution as monthly subscriptions for Employees.
- Entering and checking cash flow, receipt of receipts and exchange voucher transactions.
- Submitting and auditing local purchase invoices.
- Entering and checking bank deposits and checks.
- Entering and checking extra purchases and costs according to the principles of accounting.
- Submitting and verifying sales invoice.
- Providing the necessary assistance in preparing credit and debit settlements.
- Preparing the annual budget; and Preparing tax payrolls and annual employee tables.
error: Content is protected !!